Recently, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu interacted with director SS Rajamouli and discussed about the designs for several important buildings in the AP capital, Amaravati. Yesterday, Chandrababu met with yet another star Tollywood director, Boyapati Srinu.
Chandrababu invited Boyapati to a high-level meeting along with the CRDA officials and took his suggestions regarding various aspects of capital construction. It’s well-known that Chandrababu had entrusted Boyapati with the job of directing the Godavari Maha Pushkaralu a couple of years ago.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”