Recently, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu interacted with director SS Rajamouli and discussed about the designs for several important buildings in the AP capital, Amaravati. Yesterday, Chandrababu met with yet another star Tollywood director, Boyapati Srinu.
Chandrababu invited Boyapati to a high-level meeting along with the CRDA officials and took his suggestions regarding various aspects of capital construction. It’s well-known that Chandrababu had entrusted Boyapati with the job of directing the Godavari Maha Pushkaralu a couple of years ago.
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date
- Star heroine’s Bollywood project is half way through
- Kaala finding it tough in overseas
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Nithin’s next gets an interesting title