Recently, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu interacted with director SS Rajamouli and discussed about the designs for several important buildings in the AP capital, Amaravati. Yesterday, Chandrababu met with yet another star Tollywood director, Boyapati Srinu.
Chandrababu invited Boyapati to a high-level meeting along with the CRDA officials and took his suggestions regarding various aspects of capital construction. It’s well-known that Chandrababu had entrusted Boyapati with the job of directing the Godavari Maha Pushkaralu a couple of years ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake wraps up shoot
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen
- Oh! Baby’s writer dedicates his success to mom and grandma
- Puri reveals how he cast Ram in Ismart Shankar
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30