Recently, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu interacted with director SS Rajamouli and discussed about the designs for several important buildings in the AP capital, Amaravati. Yesterday, Chandrababu met with yet another star Tollywood director, Boyapati Srinu.
Chandrababu invited Boyapati to a high-level meeting along with the CRDA officials and took his suggestions regarding various aspects of capital construction. It’s well-known that Chandrababu had entrusted Boyapati with the job of directing the Godavari Maha Pushkaralu a couple of years ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s hit film in Oscar race
- This Bollywood star wants to act in Krack remake?
- Chiranjeevi announces Acharya’s teaser time with a hilarious meme
- A1 Express trailer – Ambitious, emotion-filled and masaledar
- Uppena clears confusion- Seals its release date
- Sukumar launches Ardha Shathabdam’s intense and impressive teaser