Recently, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu interacted with director SS Rajamouli and discussed about the designs for several important buildings in the AP capital, Amaravati. Yesterday, Chandrababu met with yet another star Tollywood director, Boyapati Srinu.
Chandrababu invited Boyapati to a high-level meeting along with the CRDA officials and took his suggestions regarding various aspects of capital construction. It’s well-known that Chandrababu had entrusted Boyapati with the job of directing the Godavari Maha Pushkaralu a couple of years ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to surprise with his performance in Puri’s film
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters