Critically acclaimed Malayalam suspense thriller, Drishyam 2, is being remade in Telugu as Drushyam 2. Starring Venkatesh, Meena and all the actors from the franchise’s first installment, Drushyam 2 was wrapped in just over 40 days during the pandemic. Jeethu Joseph, the The talented Mollywood director who helmed the original version, has also directed the Telugu remake.
Now, after Telugu, Jeethu Joseph is said to be in talks to remake Drishyam 2 in Tamil. The franchise’s first part was remade in Tamil as Papanasam with the stalwart Kamal Haasan and Gautami. Kamal is said to have slightly delayed Lokesh Kanagaraj’s Vikram to kickstart Papanasam 2 and he aims to wrap it up within a couple of months, just like the Telugu version. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash and Prabhas to team up – Deets inside
- Maruthi gives an update on his film with Prabhas
- Mahesh Babu finally returning to India
- Nagarjuna paid big bucks for Bigg Boss 6
- Shocking: Actress Meena’s husband passes away
- Slammed at the box office this film is winning praise on OTT