Critically acclaimed Malayalam suspense thriller, Drishyam 2, is being remade in Telugu as Drushyam 2. Starring Venkatesh, Meena and all the actors from the franchise’s first installment, Drushyam 2 was wrapped in just over 40 days during the pandemic. Jeethu Joseph, the The talented Mollywood director who helmed the original version, has also directed the Telugu remake.
Now, after Telugu, Jeethu Joseph is said to be in talks to remake Drishyam 2 in Tamil. The franchise’s first part was remade in Tamil as Papanasam with the stalwart Kamal Haasan and Gautami. Kamal is said to have slightly delayed Lokesh Kanagaraj’s Vikram to kickstart Papanasam 2 and he aims to wrap it up within a couple of months, just like the Telugu version. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram