Not a single premiere yet, but Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi has already become his career best opener in the US. The film has grossed over $1 million from 400+ locations from the pre-sales.
With this, Agnyaathavaasi has surpassed Pawan’s previous best premiere, Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s $616K, and set its eyes on $1.5 million milestone and even more from the pre-sales alone.
This is only the beginning and the collections will be phenomenal if the movie manages positive talk once the premieres begin. Stay tuned for further updates on the film’s hourly collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh unveils his first ad with family
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style