Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi premiered today amid a huge hype and hoopla across the world. Especially, the film is off to a flying start in North America. As per the latest updates, Agnyaathavaasi has grossed $1,505,845 from 504 locations in the US and Canada.
This whopping collection places Agnyaathavaasi second in the list of all-time highest Tollywood openers in North America (Baahubali 2 reigns as the highest grossing movie with $2.45 million). With several locations yet to be reported, the film’s final premiere gross remains to be seen. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan, Mahesh were the first choice for this upcoming film
- Young director turns producer with a film on Coronavirus
- Once Akira, Aadya enter college, Renu has this life dream to fulfill
- Latest update on Venky-Tharun Bhascker’s film
- Venky’s unique plan to come out of Bheeshma hangover
- Kamal Haasan, Gautham Menon to team up again?