Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi premiered today amid a huge hype and hoopla across the world. Especially, the film is off to a flying start in North America. As per the latest updates, Agnyaathavaasi has grossed $1,505,845 from 504 locations in the US and Canada.
This whopping collection places Agnyaathavaasi second in the list of all-time highest Tollywood openers in North America (Baahubali 2 reigns as the highest grossing movie with $2.45 million). With several locations yet to be reported, the film’s final premiere gross remains to be seen. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu