Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s most eagerly awaited silver jubilee film, Agnyaathavaasi, released on Wednesday amid high expectations. Despite receiving mixed response from critics and fans, this Trivikram directorial created a non-Baahubali 2 opening record by collecting Rs.26.93 Crs in the Telugu states.
In Krishna region, Agnyaathavaasi collected a share of Rs.29.66 lakh on Thursday, taking its 2-day total to Rs.2.15 Crs. The film was sold for 8 crore to the Krishna distributor and the huge drop on day 2 is a matter of concern. With Jai Simha and Gang releasing today, we will have to see how much more will Agnyaathavaasi collect during this festive season.
Keep watching 123telugu.com for more updates on Agnyaathavaasi’s worldwide box-office collections.
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR