After a brief silence, ahead of Lakshmi’s NTR’s Andhra Pradesh release, eccentric filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma is back to doing what he does best, raking up one controversy after the other. Yesterday, RGV took to Twitter and revealed that he will be organizing a press meet at a star hotel in Vijayawada at 4 PM this evening.
However, RGV, even before he landed in his hometown, kicked off a fresh political storm. He alleged that a couple of star hotels in Bezawada have denied permission for the press meet after they were allegedly ‘warned by a person in power’. RGV went on to say that he will now hold the press meet on the street at NTR Circle near Pipe Road in Vijayawada and invited the media personnel, NTR fans and his admirers.
పైపుల రోడ్డులో NTR circle https://t.co/jvva4KotsW… దగ్గర today sunday 4 pm
నడి రోడ్డు మీద ప్రెస్ మీట్
మీడియా మిత్రులకి, ఎన్ టి ఆర్ నిజమ్తైన అభిమానులకి ,నేనంటే అంతో, ఇంతో ఇష్టమున్న ప్రతీవారికీ, నిజ్జాన్ని గౌరవించే ప్రజలందరికీ మీటింగ్లో పాల్గొన్నటానికి ఇదే నా బహిరంగ ఆహ్వానం pic.twitter.com/vasqMPngil
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) April 28, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar ropes in his ADs for a love anthology
- Madras High Court goes soft on Suriya
- When Rajini, Nag and Sridevi were offered RGV’s Rangeela
- Lakshmi Manchu misses Samantha’s surprise
- Vijay’s ‘Thank you Neyveli’ tweet sets a new record
- Fresh troubles for Balayya-Boyapati film?