Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest release, Akhanda, is continuing its rampage at the box office in Telugu states. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, the action drama grossed a share of 41 lakhs on the 8th day in Nizam.
With this, the movie made a total of Rs. 15.25 crores in 1st week. Moreover. this is the only film of Balayya, which minted such a huge share in Nizam.
Meanwhile, in Ceded, the film collected Rs. 25 lakhs share, which made a total reach Rs.10.20 crores in the first week.
Akhanda also stars Pragya Jaiswal, Srikanth Meka, Jagapathi Babu in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood’s pride, Arundhati completes 13 glorious years
- Akhanda becomes the highest grosser in Balakrishna’s career
- Ashok Galla watches Hero movie with audiences
- Sai Dharam Tej looks dapper in the latest pic
- Bhama Kalapam’s intense first glimpse is out now
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health worsens – Still remains in ICU