Akkineni young lad Akhil has gone the devotional route in this lockdown. He has taken up the Ayyappa Deeksha recently. This makes Akhil the first hero to take the Deeksha in the Akkineni family which is usually not known to be very devotional.
While Akhil’s legendary grandfather ANR was an atheist, the young hero’s father Nagarjuna is a firm believer in God. However, Nag never donned the Ayyappa Deeksha. He used to follow a strict diet whenever he acted in devotional movies such as Annamayya and Sri Ramadasu.
On the work front, Akhil’s much-awaited fourth film, Most Eligible Bachelor, will be hitting screens towards the end of the year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Young beauty enters the house
- Bigg Boss 14: Salman happy to cut his salary to pay the crew
- Actress Poorna to surprise in a negative role
- Rakul Preet to attend NCB interrogation today
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB