Filmnagar is abuzz with rumours about a possible project between Trivikram and Akhil Akkineni. But, Akhil himself has publicly denied the possibility of any such developments. He posted these tweets.
“Hey guys, couple of rumours going around that I’m going to be working with Trivikrim Garu for my first film. I love his work no doubt but…It isn’t true! No movie has been signed and no story has been heard. Just wanted to clear this out. I’m excited to work with him soon though”.
Speculation about Akhil’s debut film is now in full swing once again. Who will direct Akhil’s debut flick? Or rather, who do you think should direct Akhil’s debut flick? Leave your opinions in the comments section below.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?