Filmnagar is abuzz with rumours about a possible project between Trivikram and Akhil Akkineni. But, Akhil himself has publicly denied the possibility of any such developments. He posted these tweets.
“Hey guys, couple of rumours going around that I’m going to be working with Trivikrim Garu for my first film. I love his work no doubt but…It isn’t true! No movie has been signed and no story has been heard. Just wanted to clear this out. I’m excited to work with him soon though”.
Speculation about Akhil’s debut film is now in full swing once again. Who will direct Akhil’s debut flick? Or rather, who do you think should direct Akhil’s debut flick? Leave your opinions in the comments section below.
- Poll : What did you think of Samantha’s U-Turn trailer?
- Winners List – Win a chance to watch Jabardasth shoot live
- Will ‘Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu’ live up to the hype
- Samantha’s impressive act makes U-Turn trailer interesting
- Srinivasa Kalyanam’s latest AP/TG collections