Akhil is eagerly awaiting the release of his latest romantic entertainer, Mr Majnu. The film is all set to hit screens worldwide in a few hours. In the film, Akhil plays Vikky, a young man who always loves female company. In a latest promotional interview, Akhil opened up about his plans for future projects.
Akhil said that he will not leave the Romance genre for the time being. “I am 25 now and I feel that love stories suit my age perfectly. Although I may try out different genres, I won’t completely leave love stories,” said Akhil. He further added that Mr Majnu has derived its influences from his grandfather ANR’s classic romantic drama, Prem Nagar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s 2-day Nizam collections
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s latest US collections
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?