According to the latest reports, the Nizam distribution rights of the film have been sold at a whopping 13 crores to Devi Films. This is the same company which had bought the Karanataka rights of Baahubali and ended up in bumper profits of over 10 crores.
Looking at the rate with which the movie is doing its pre-release business, the young hero is all set to give all the super stars a run for their money. Hero Nithin is producing this film on his own banner and is personally overseeing the shooting formalities. Sayesh Saigal is the female lead and V V Vinayak is the director.
- Interesting buzz on Ravi Teja’s role in Disco Raja
- Upasana’s latest achievement makes Ram Charan proud
- Jersey crosses $500K mark; All set to become Nani’s best in US
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi