It is a known fact that Sayesha Saigal of Akhil fame made her debut in the recently released Hindi film Shivaay. The latest reports from Bollywood reveal that Sayesha has signed for yet another biggie.
Sayesha will play Sanjay Dutt’s daughter in his upcoming film Bhoomi. After a lot of searches, the director Omung Kumar decided to cast Sayesha as the female lead.
Omung Kumar has directed Mary Kom and Sarabjit in the past. The shooting of this film will kick start in the month of January.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan’s shocking confession about her mental health
- Director of Mahesh, Pawan films to bounce back with a biggie
- Tamil stars Anurag Kashyap would cast if he remade his cult films
- Uppena’s run time locked
- Balakrishna makes changes to his special birthday announcements
- Akshay Kumar the only Indian actor on Forbes 2020 list