We all know that King Akkineni Nagarjuna is known to explore a variety of films in every genre known to us in his decade-long career. He also enjoys a huge fan base be it the youth or among family audiences.
Soggade Chinni Narayana directed by Kalyan Krishna Kurasala was the highest grosser for Nagarjuna. The team is coming up with its sequel titled Bangaraju and this much-awaited film will feature Nagarjuna’s elder son Yuva Samrat Akkineni Naga Chaitanya in another lead role.
The craziest multi-starrer was launched recently and the regular shoot has commenced from today in Hyderabad. Ramya Krishna who was paired in Soggade Chinni Narayana is part of Bangaraju as well. The makers have roped in the most sought-after heroine Krithi Shetty to play Naga Chaitanya’s love interest.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Most Eligible Bachelor gets a new release date
- Love Story’s 2-day Nizam share; Solid run continues
- What’s the point of being called Power Star without power?: Pawan Kalyan
- Sai Dharam Tej is still lying in coma: Pawan Kalyan
- Suriya to team up with this star director
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain