Looks like this year end will be completely Akkineni special as three films will be releasing within a month gap each. Firstly, it will be Chaitanya’s Yuddham Saranam Gacchami which will hit the screens in August.
Then, the king himself will unleash his horror comedy Raju Gari Gadhi 2 which will come out on October 13th. And last but not the least, it will Akhil who will round of the year with his re-launch film in the direction of Vikram Kumar.
This romantic drama will come out in the last week of December wrapping up the Akkineni film festival. All the films are carrying superb reports and we need to see which of them will be edge both the other films at the box office.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake