Rahul Ravichandran, who made an impressive debut in Telugu with Andala Rakshasi is ready with yet another love story titled ‘Ala Ela’. This movie has finished its shooting sometime ago and is now wrapping up the post production works to get ready for a release on the 21st of this month.
Love and Friendship form the crux of the movie and some rich visuals shot in exotic locations are going to be the highlight in this family entertainer. Rahul Ravichandran, Vennela Kishore, Shani and Bhanusree Mehra play the lead roles in the film directed by Anish Krishna.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic