Ala Vaikuntapuramulo is setting new records in Allu Arjun’s career already. While the film took a flying start at the domestic box office, it has already become Allu Arjun’s biggest hit ever in USA.
As per the latest reports, the film collected $582k on Sunday in USA, and on the whole, it has crossed $1.39 million. Interestingly, within the first two days (premieres on Saturday and Sunday), the film has already surpassed the lifetime collections of Race Gurram in USA. The latter film was the highest grossing film in USA in Allu Arjun’s career, until Ala Vaikuntapuramulo released. Going by the trends so far, the film could easily surpass the $2.5 million mark making it one of the most profitable films for US distributors in recent times.
Directed by Trivikram Srinivas, the film was jointly produced under Geetha Arts and Haarike & Haasine Creations banner. Thaman scored the music and PS Vinod is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?