Ala Vaikuntapuramulo is setting new records in Allu Arjun’s career already. While the film took a flying start at the domestic box office, it has already become Allu Arjun’s biggest hit ever in USA.
As per the latest reports, the film collected $582k on Sunday in USA, and on the whole, it has crossed $1.39 million. Interestingly, within the first two days (premieres on Saturday and Sunday), the film has already surpassed the lifetime collections of Race Gurram in USA. The latter film was the highest grossing film in USA in Allu Arjun’s career, until Ala Vaikuntapuramulo released. Going by the trends so far, the film could easily surpass the $2.5 million mark making it one of the most profitable films for US distributors in recent times.
Directed by Trivikram Srinivas, the film was jointly produced under Geetha Arts and Haarike & Haasine Creations banner. Thaman scored the music and PS Vinod is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W