Ala Vaikuntapuramulo is setting new records in Allu Arjun’s career already. While the film took a flying start at the domestic box office, it has already become Allu Arjun’s biggest hit ever in USA.
As per the latest reports, the film collected $582k on Sunday in USA, and on the whole, it has crossed $1.39 million. Interestingly, within the first two days (premieres on Saturday and Sunday), the film has already surpassed the lifetime collections of Race Gurram in USA. The latter film was the highest grossing film in USA in Allu Arjun’s career, until Ala Vaikuntapuramulo released. Going by the trends so far, the film could easily surpass the $2.5 million mark making it one of the most profitable films for US distributors in recent times.
Directed by Trivikram Srinivas, the film was jointly produced under Geetha Arts and Haarike & Haasine Creations banner. Thaman scored the music and PS Vinod is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially
- Naga Shourya reveals how he got insulted in Tollywood
- Offers drying up for Kajal- Career at stake?