Allu Arjun starrer Ala Vaikuntapuramuloo, which opened to a thumping response at the box office on January 12, has set the cash registers ringing all over. Directed by Trivikram Srinivas, the family drama also has Pooja Hegde, Murali Sharma, Tabu, and Jayaram playing key roles.
The film is expected to have a dream run at the box office, and it’ll be fascinating to see how much it ends up collecting at the box office in its full run. To celebrate the film’s success, the team has decided to organize a grand success meet on January 18 in Vizag. The entire cast and crew will be present to celebrate the success.
For Allu Arjun, Ala Vaikuntapuramuloo has already been termed as a perfect comeback film, after he took a long gap post Naa Peru Surya. The actor will soon begin shooting for Sukumar’s next and it is expected to hit the screens later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?