Allu Arjun starrer Ala Vaikuntapuramuloo, which opened to a thumping response at the box office on January 12, has set the cash registers ringing all over. Directed by Trivikram Srinivas, the family drama also has Pooja Hegde, Murali Sharma, Tabu, and Jayaram playing key roles.
The film is expected to have a dream run at the box office, and it’ll be fascinating to see how much it ends up collecting at the box office in its full run. To celebrate the film’s success, the team has decided to organize a grand success meet on January 18 in Vizag. The entire cast and crew will be present to celebrate the success.
For Allu Arjun, Ala Vaikuntapuramuloo has already been termed as a perfect comeback film, after he took a long gap post Naa Peru Surya. The actor will soon begin shooting for Sukumar’s next and it is expected to hit the screens later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?