Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s audio album, which clocked over 1 billion hits, continues to make a huge splash on social media. Today, a Trivikram fan account took to Twitter and shared a throwback still of the film’s music composer Thaman delved into a deep discussion with Trivikram on Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s set at Kakinada Port.
Thaman replied to the tweet and revealed the back story behind the picture. He said that they were brainstorming about the peppy number Oh My God Dady’s rap lyrics during the shoot. Also seen in the picture is lyricist Krishna Chaitanya, who penned the song.
Lovely pic @Trivikram_Fans yes this was in between discussions of the mighty #OMGdaddy song along with us #krishnachaitanya who wrote lyrics for it 🎈we Wr all brain storming on the in between RAP lines 🎧🎧🎧 https://t.co/IfCrKqOLi7
— thaman S (@MusicThaman) May 14, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best
- Chiranjeevi rejecting noted directors – What’s the reason?