Nandamuri Balakrishna’s upcoming film, to be directed by KS Ravikumar, is all set to be launched in a grand way on August 3 at Ramoji Film City. C Kalyan is producing this film and it’ll star Balakrishna and Nayanthara in lead roles.
Given KS Ravikumar’s track record of having worked with legends like Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan over the years, there’s an intense speculation about what the storyline of the film could be. Buzz is that the makers are going to rope in another heroine to play the lead role opposite Balakrishna and a Bollywood actress is likely to join the cast.
Meanwhile, Balakrishna has just wrapped up shooting for Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool and he’s in no mood to go slow as far as his acting career is concerned. It really is a rocking time for Balayya’s hardcore fans.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”