Popular Bollywood star Abhishek Bachchan revealed an interesting titbit about why he has not been seen in too many movies in the last few years. In a latest interview while promoting his maiden web-series, Breathe 2, Abhishek revealed that he had lost many films due to his ‘no intimate scenes’ policy.
Abhishek said that he has seen including the no intimate scenes clause in all the contacts before signing a film and that’s making filmmakers turn him down. Abhishek went on to say that he had taken the tough stand after becoming a father to Aradhya Bachchan 8 years ago. “I would not want to do anything in which my daughter would feel uncomfortable or something that she’d question me about, saying ‘hey what’s going on here?’,” Abhishek said, further adding that even he was very uncomfortable doing scenes involving physical intimacy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thala Ajith’s on-screen daughter all set for Tollywood debut
- Keerthy Suresh’s first Telugu film gears up for release finally
- North Indian fans celebrate Butta Bomma’s new record
- Mahesh Babu’s latest feat on Instagram
- Puri Jagan in talks with a noted star for his next?
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film