The first look of Comedy King Allari Naresh’s 3D film, ‘Action’, has been revealed today on the occasion of the 10th Anniversary of his acting career. The movie is being directed by Anil Sunkara. The second schedule of the movie will be beginning from the 15th of this month and the first half of the film will be completed in this schedule. A few scenes of the second half will also be shot.
Kick Shyam, Vaibhav and Raju Sundaram will be seen along with Allari Naresh.Sneha Ullal and Kamna Jethmalani will be seen as the heroines in this movie. Sunkara Ramabrahmam is producing this big budget project on AK Entertainments banner.Bappa Lahari, son of Bappi Lahari, is going to compose the music while Thaman is composing the background score.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry