A few months back, star producer Allu Aravind, Madhu Manthena and Namit Malhotra jointly announced Rs.1500 crore budgeted mythological extravaganza called Ramayanam.
Names of so many actors were taken but nothing has been finalized as of yet. Allu Aravind has also been silent on this issue for a long time now. There were talks that the project was called off due to reasons unknown.
But the latest we hear from the film circles that the mega-producer still wants to make the project and is eagerly waiting for the release of RRR and see how this period drama takes off at a national level. Only then, he will take a call.
Articles that might interest you:
- From Shyam to Sundaram: Nani’s transformation in seconds
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next