A few months back, star producer Allu Aravind, Madhu Manthena and Namit Malhotra jointly announced Rs.1500 crore budgeted mythological extravaganza called Ramayanam.
Names of so many actors were taken but nothing has been finalized as of yet. Allu Aravind has also been silent on this issue for a long time now. There were talks that the project was called off due to reasons unknown.
But the latest we hear from the film circles that the mega-producer still wants to make the project and is eagerly waiting for the release of RRR and see how this period drama takes off at a national level. Only then, he will take a call.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR Bheem teaser- NTR sets the bar high with his mind-blowing act
- Rajamouli disappoints- Delay in Bheem teaser
- Bheem teaser – Ram Charan dubs in all five languages
- Rajashekar’s daughter requests fans to pray for his speedy recovery
- Bigg Boss 4: Star heroine to replace Nagarjuna?
- Here’s when Venky will be resuming Narappa’s shoot