Since morning news is doing rounds on social media that the ace producer Allu Aravind will hold a crucial meeting this evening. Many have thought that the meeting is all about the comments of Nandamuri Balakrishna on nurses.
According to reliable sources, we have learnt that the movie is all about the director Parasuram. Yesterday, it was announced that the Sarkaru Vaari Paata director will be doing his next with Vijay Deverakonda under Dil Raju’s home banner Sri Venkateswara Creations. The strong buzz is that Parasuram took a huge amount as advance from Allu Aravind to direct a sequel to Geetha Govindam. Parasuram ignored it and greenlit to do a project for Dil Raju, and this enraged Allu Aravind.
But, the press meet was cancelled minutes ago. The Producers Council told the ace producer Allu Aravind to sort out the issue amicably. So, there will be no press meet today and we need to see how the issue will be ended.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Das Ka Dhamki – Entertains Partly
- Review : Rangamarthanda – Watchable tale of a theatre artist
- Review : Geeta Sakshigaa : A mediocre courtroom drama
- Rajamouli, Prashanth Neel for NTR30 launch?
- Crazy Buzz: Oscar-winning musician to score music for Rs. 100 crores budget film
- King Khan’s Pathaan packs a punch on OTT
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food