Stylish Star Allu Arjun has achieved a rare feat of scoring six back-to-back Rs.10 crore share films in the Nizam territory, starting from Julayi. Bunny’s latest film, Sarrainodu, has collected Rs.10.60 crore share at the end of its sixth day run in Nizam.
The solid run of Sarrainodu can be termed a miraculous feat as the film braved the initial backlash it received from mixed critics reviews and average word of mouth. The film is fully utilizing the summer holidays advantage and is racing towards becoming yet another hit in Bunny’s career.
This mass action entertainer was directed by Boyapati Sreenu and produced by Allu Aravind. Catherine Tresa and Rakul Preet are the film’s leading ladies.
Articles that might interest you:
- ZEE5 acquires the digital rights of this sensational director’s next
- Mega hero’s romantic movie locks its world television premiere date
- Kota Srinivasarao – I am absolutely fine
- Confirmed: Star actor’s next to release in 3D
- Adipurush actress shares screen space with this RRR actor
- Official: SRK’s Pathaan locks its OTT release date
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food