Stylish Star Allu Arjun has achieved a rare feat of scoring six back-to-back Rs.10 crore share films in the Nizam territory, starting from Julayi. Bunny’s latest film, Sarrainodu, has collected Rs.10.60 crore share at the end of its sixth day run in Nizam.
The solid run of Sarrainodu can be termed a miraculous feat as the film braved the initial backlash it received from mixed critics reviews and average word of mouth. The film is fully utilizing the summer holidays advantage and is racing towards becoming yet another hit in Bunny’s career.
This mass action entertainer was directed by Boyapati Sreenu and produced by Allu Aravind. Catherine Tresa and Rakul Preet are the film’s leading ladies.
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?
- Update on NTR’s latest schedule
- Top producer bets big on Devadas