Hero Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s highly-anticipated action drama, Pushpa, has been underway in the Maredumilli Forests in the Godavari region for the last two weeks. The ongoing schedule will conclude by the first week of February and the team will be returning to Hyderabad.
Pushpa’s team will then wrap up a minor schedule in a specially erected set in Hyderabad in a 10-day schedule. And then, the team will be heading to Kerala for a major schedule. It’s well known that Sukumar had earlier planned to shoot the entire film in Kerala, but changed his plans due to the lockdown.
Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in this Mythri Movie Makers’ production. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin expresses his desire to work with this director
- Telugu audiences own Dulquer Salmaan
- Key components discussed in Film Chamber and Distributors meeting
- Dil Raju and Shirish host a grand party for Bimbisara team and distributors
- Nithiin – We will score a big hit with Macherla Niyojakavargam
- Nagarjuna reviews Laal Singh Chaddha