Malayalam films have become hot cakes in Telugu cinema. So many Malayalam films are being remade in Telugu as of now and the latest news suggests that Allu Arjun has bought the remake rights of the hit Malayalam film Nayattu.
This news was revealed by the Nayattu’s director himself. The update is that Allu Arjun on behalf of his Geetha Arts has bought these rights.
The update also suggests that Geetha Arts is also in talks with two noted actors in Telugu to do the film. It is not clear whether Bunny will produce this film himself on his banner or someone else will do it. Watch this space for more updates on this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Blockbuster beach fight in NTR30?
- Salaar enters final leg of shoot
- Mahesh Babu working round the clock for SSMB28
- Janhvi Kapoor prioritised NTR30 above all
- Clash of the titans for Dussehra?
- Blockbuster Writer Padmabhushan brings huge profits to makers