The Titli cyclone has created a havoc in the state of Andhra and many are doing their best to donate money to help the poor. The latest to join is none other than Allu Arjun.
The stylish star has donated 25 lakhs for the victims through the chief minister’s relief fund. This is not the first time that Bunny has donated for such causes. Even in the past, he donated a good amount of money to Chennai flood victims and various other causes.
As of now, Bunny is busy reading scripts for his new film and is said to announce his next project soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now
- Ram Charan pens a heartfelt note to Allu Arjun
- Latest update on Liger’s teaser launch
- Anil Ravipudi confirms films with Mahesh Babu and Balakrishna
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi’s Mother’s Day wishes with a beautiful family picture