The Titli cyclone has created a havoc in the state of Andhra and many are doing their best to donate money to help the poor. The latest to join is none other than Allu Arjun.
The stylish star has donated 25 lakhs for the victims through the chief minister’s relief fund. This is not the first time that Bunny has donated for such causes. Even in the past, he donated a good amount of money to Chennai flood victims and various other causes.
As of now, Bunny is busy reading scripts for his new film and is said to announce his next project soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- First look of Gopichand, Tamannaah’s Seetimaarr is out
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats BAN; All-time top 4 in the US
- Yes, I have anger issues: Naga Shaurya
- Two young beauties under consideration for Karthikeya sequel
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 26-01-2020
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies