Tollywood star hero, Allu Arjun, delivered an impeccable performance as Pushpa Raj in his latest movie, Pushpa: The Rise. Many Tollywood and Bollywood celebs appreciated the actor for his outstanding performance.
Today, the makers have revealed interesting news about the efforts of Allu Arjun. Team Pushpa took to Twitter and said that the Icon Star has put in 12 hours of effort for a single shot from “Ey Bidda’ song in which he appears in different looks. For this particular shot, Allu Arjun changed 24 clothes, noted the team.
This is a clear example to stay the dedication levels of the star actor towards perfection. Besides, the movie has been raking in good figures in many areas
#PushpaBehindTheScenes 🔥🤙@alluarjun put in 12 hours of effort for just this one shot from the song #EyyBidda in #Pushpa. The shoot for this started at 2 pm and went on until 2 am. It involved 24 dress changes and multiple variations. He is truly an icon stAAr! 🤩 pic.twitter.com/NfAxpse6Bd
— Pushpa (@PushpaMovie) January 10, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Veedu song from Tiger Nageswara Rao is powerful
- Leo’s new poster assures ultimate face-off between Thalapathy Vijay and Sanjay Dutt
- Megastar Mammootty joins the sets of Yatra 2
- Interview: Rakshit Shetty – Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati is a poetic love story
- Megastar’s new movie wraps up its censor
- Is Nayanthara upset with Atlee-Here is the proper clarity