Allu Arjun is one of the few actors who have always taken care of their style quotient in films. In almost every film, he has tried to reinvent himself and he has been living up to his tag ‘Stylish Star’ in almost every film. In fact, for his previous film Iddarammayilatho, the actor did a photoshoot with nearly 60 costumes before finalising his look.
As per the latest reports, he has done it again in his upcoming film Race Gurram. Apparently, he’ll be seen as a boy next door; however, that didn’t stop him from experimenting with his look. His stylist Bhaskar told a leading newspaper that some of the accessories that Allu Arjun had used were bought from Hong Kong and then, few other costumes were flown in from Italy and London. Like his previous film, it certainly looks like Allu Arjun has spent a bomb on his costumes and styling in this film.
Surender Reddy has directed the film and Shruti Haasan is the lead actress in this action entertainer. Thaman has scored the music and the audio will be launched on March 16.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal turns an expert baker this lockdown
- Young actress’ special song in Kamal-Shankar’s Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Keerthy Suresh’s new film aiming for an OTT release?
- Malavika Mohanan speaks about Master’s trailer
- Interesting- Navin Pauly not the first choice for Premam
- Producer trashes rumors on Bigil’s failure