It is a known fact that Victory Venkatesh and Mega Prince Varun Tej are working on F3, a sequel to their blockbuster movie F2.
The team had a special guest on the sets today. Icon star Allu Arjun made a sudden visit to the sets. In the pictures released by the team, we can see Allu Arjun discussing scenes with heroes Victory Venkatesh, Varun Tej, Rajendra Prasad, Sunil and director Anil Ravipudi
The crucial and lengthy shooting schedule of F3 is currently happening in Hyderabad and along with the lead cast, other artists too are taking part in it. Tamannaah Bhatia and Mehreen Pirzada are the heroines while Sunil is roped in for a crucial role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi goes all out to help his cancer-ridden fan; Here’s an emotional story
- Crazy Buzz: Jr NTR to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- New release dates for Sarkaru Vaari Paata and Bheemla Nayak?
- EMK: Mahesh Babu – Jr NTR episode premieres date locked
- Prabhas storm continues: Radhe Shyam teaser beats Akhanda, Pushpa
- Anand will get married before me: Vijay Deverakonda