Recently, Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s blockbuster summer entertainer, Sarrainodu, completed its grand 100 days run. To celebrate the success, Bunny reportedly threw a grand party yesterday night for the film’s unit and several industry friends and colleagues.
Incidentally, the venue for this party was the recently launched pub which Bunny co-owns it along with Hylife Brewing Co. and M Kitchen in the popular food court ‘800 Jubilee’. The film’s director Boyapati Sreenu, actor LB Sriram, writer Rajasimha etc were present at the party.
Produced by Allu Aravind, Sarrainodu was released to mixed reviews on April 22. However, the film braved the initial backlash and collected more than 75 crores in its full run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?
- Interesting trailer of Gautam Menon’s Thoota released
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Latest- RRR to release in these many languages
- Yet another hit number from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo coming soon