Recently, Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s blockbuster summer entertainer, Sarrainodu, completed its grand 100 days run. To celebrate the success, Bunny reportedly threw a grand party yesterday night for the film’s unit and several industry friends and colleagues.
Incidentally, the venue for this party was the recently launched pub which Bunny co-owns it along with Hylife Brewing Co. and M Kitchen in the popular food court ‘800 Jubilee’. The film’s director Boyapati Sreenu, actor LB Sriram, writer Rajasimha etc were present at the party.
Produced by Allu Aravind, Sarrainodu was released to mixed reviews on April 22. However, the film braved the initial backlash and collected more than 75 crores in its full run.
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up