For the last few months, hero Allu Arjun has been in talks with Vikram Kumar for his next film. An official announcement is awaited regarding the project. Meanwhile, the Stylish Star is making headlines nationally with the news if his Bollywood debut.
A popular national English daily today reported that the makers of Kapil Dev biopic 83 are considering Allu Arjun for former Indian cricketer Krishnamachari Srikkanth’s role in the film. However, there’s no update about whether Bunny has okayed the project or not.
83 features Bollywood star Ranveer Singh reprising Kapil Dev’s role. Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s director Kabir Khan will be helming 83 and CCL and SIIMA founder Vishnu Induri co-produces it in association with a leading Bollywood production house.
Articles that might interest you:
- One more film of star heroine goes to OTT
- Sumanth’s Malli Modalaindi confirms its OTT release
- Unstoppable With NBK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu’s episode
- Victory Venkatesh to do a film with Nani’s director?
- Balakrishna’s brother passes comments on Akhanda
- Chiranjeevi appreciates Nani for SSR – Pic goes viral