It is well-known that Allu Arjun had joined hands with Tamil director Lingusamy for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual film. This film marks Bunny’s debut in Tamil. The project was announced long back, but got delayed due to reasons unknown.
In his latest media interaction, Lingusamy said that the script work is complete and that the film will go on floors from January or February next year. Lingusamy also said that he is in talks with a couple of heroines for the leading lady’s role. The director is confident that Bunny’s debut Tamil film will be a huge success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upset Payal Rajput concentrates on Punjabi cinema?
- My character in Pushpa will surprise fans, says Rashmika
- Crazy buzz on Puri-Vijay’s Liger
- Ala Amerikapurramuloo: Thaman’s musical concert in the US
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon