It is well-known that Allu Arjun had joined hands with Tamil director Lingusamy for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual film. This film marks Bunny’s debut in Tamil. The project was announced long back, but got delayed due to reasons unknown.
In his latest media interaction, Lingusamy said that the script work is complete and that the film will go on floors from January or February next year. Lingusamy also said that he is in talks with a couple of heroines for the leading lady’s role. The director is confident that Bunny’s debut Tamil film will be a huge success.
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?