With no shootings due to the pandemic, hero Allu Arjun is spending a blissful time with his family. With the international travel restrictions still in place, Bunny and his family members have not traveled abroad throughout the summer.
And yesterday, the Allu family visited the scenic Kuntala Waterfalls in Adilabad district and had a great time amid nature. Allu Arjun, his wife Sneha and their children Ayaan and Arha were personally welcomed by the local forest department officials. They even provided a guided tour to the star’s family.
Bunny and his family also enjoyed a safari in the Haritha Vanam park in Adilabad. They also planted saplings during their visit to the park.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?