With no shootings due to the pandemic, hero Allu Arjun is spending a blissful time with his family. With the international travel restrictions still in place, Bunny and his family members have not traveled abroad throughout the summer.
And yesterday, the Allu family visited the scenic Kuntala Waterfalls in Adilabad district and had a great time amid nature. Allu Arjun, his wife Sneha and their children Ayaan and Arha were personally welcomed by the local forest department officials. They even provided a guided tour to the star’s family.
Bunny and his family also enjoyed a safari in the Haritha Vanam park in Adilabad. They also planted saplings during their visit to the park.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top production house bought Lal Singh Chaddha Telugu rights
- Shocker: Tollywood actor’s mother passes away
- Poll : Which of these mass first looks impressed you?
- Latest: Alia Bhatt’s Darlings locks its OTT release date
- RRR controversy- Fans want Resul Pookutty out of Pushpa 2
- Kaduva locks its OTT streaming partner