Allu Sirish’s debut film Gauravam is likely to be pushed to late summer. The film’s shooting was wrapped up long ago and some two three days of patch work is left. Radha Mohan has directed the film in Telugu and Tamil. Prakash Raj has produced it under Duet Movies banner. Allu Sirish, Yami Gautam and Prakash Raj have played the lead roles in this social drama which is based on the concept of honour killings. Initially, Prakash Raj was planning to release the film in February; however, finding a date to release the film in both Telugu and Tamil simultaneously seems to be posing a big issue for the team.
Meanwhile, Allu Sirish seems to be quite happy with his performance, especially after he got a compliment from an actor like Prakash Raj. “Prakashraj garu saw Gouravam rushes. Commended me for doing a good job. Felt good. We just hv 2-3 days patchwork left. Finished my dubbing.Since its a Telugu & Tamil release : we need a free date in TN & AP. Hence yet to lock the date. Looking at March end/early April,” Allu Sirish posted on Twitter. Thaman has scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev to team up with Nithiin
- Breaking News: Horrific accident on Indian 2 sets leaves 3 dead, several injured
- Pawan Kalyan set to donate Rs 1 crore to Kendriya Sainik Board
- Alia denies rumours about her wedding plans
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled