Allu Sirish’s previous movie, Okka Kshanam, was well received at the box-office. The young hero took a long break before finalizing his next project. As per the latest reports, Sirish has zeroed in on Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit film, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi).
Sirish is going to remake ABCD in Telugu. Debutant Sanjeev Reddy will be directing the movie and the shoot will commence from June. ABCD showcases the journey of a US-born spoilt brat who lands in India and forced to stay back and complete his graduation. How the hero’s character transforms is the main highlight in the movie.
More details about the film’s leading lady, producer and other cast and crew members will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?