Allu Sirish’s previous movie, Okka Kshanam, was well received at the box-office. The young hero took a long break before finalizing his next project. As per the latest reports, Sirish has zeroed in on Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit film, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi).
Sirish is going to remake ABCD in Telugu. Debutant Sanjeev Reddy will be directing the movie and the shoot will commence from June. ABCD showcases the journey of a US-born spoilt brat who lands in India and forced to stay back and complete his graduation. How the hero’s character transforms is the main highlight in the movie.
More details about the film’s leading lady, producer and other cast and crew members will be revealed soon.
- Date locked for Majili pre-release event
- This B-town star to make Telugu debut?
- Dubsmash girl to make Telugu debut with this film!
- If I don’t get a National Award, then it’ll question its credibility: Kangana
- Vishnu’s Voter gets a good boost
- Allu Arjun’s 7 crore caravan becomes the talk of T-town