Allu Sirish’s previous movie, Okka Kshanam, was well received at the box-office. The young hero took a long break before finalizing his next project. As per the latest reports, Sirish has zeroed in on Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit film, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi).
Sirish is going to remake ABCD in Telugu. Debutant Sanjeev Reddy will be directing the movie and the shoot will commence from June. ABCD showcases the journey of a US-born spoilt brat who lands in India and forced to stay back and complete his graduation. How the hero’s character transforms is the main highlight in the movie.
More details about the film’s leading lady, producer and other cast and crew members will be revealed soon.
- Tamanna’s special efforts for Sye Raa
- Chandrababu Naidu demands Bharat Ratna for NT Ramarao
- Balakrishna announces NTR biopic’s release date
- Rajugadu to have traces of Bhale Bhale Magadivoy
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 27-05-2018