The stage is all set for the onscreen debut of Allu Sirish in Radha Mohan’s upcoming bilingual film Gouravam. Prakash Raj is going to produce the film on Duet Movies banner. Yami Gautam, who had earlier acted in Ravi Babu’s Nuvvila, is going to team up with Allu Sirish in the film. Her recent Hindi film Vicky Donor was a huge hit and that seems to be one of the reasons why she was finalized, although Amala Paul was said to be one of the frontrunners for the lead role in the past. The principal shooting of this film will begin from June 18 in Mysore. Prakash Raj, Nazar and LB Sriram are also playing important roles in the film. S S Thaman is composing the music and Preetha is the cinematographer. The film will be simultaneously shot in Telugu and Tamil.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out