We have already reported that hero Allu Sirish will be starring in the Telugu remake of Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit film, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi). Debutant Sanjeev Reddy will be directing the movie.
As per the latest updates, the shooting for ABCD’s Telugu version will kick-start from June 16. The makers are planning to release the movie in December.
Pellichoopulu producer Yash Ranginni and Madhura Sreedhar will be jointly producing this project. Details about the film’s leading lady and other cast and crew members will be announced soon.
- NTR leaves for Aravinda Sametha’s abroad shoot
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release