We have already reported that hero Allu Sirish will be starring in the Telugu remake of Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit film, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi). Debutant Sanjeev Reddy will be directing the movie.
As per the latest updates, the shooting for ABCD’s Telugu version will kick-start from June 16. The makers are planning to release the movie in December.
Pellichoopulu producer Yash Ranginni and Madhura Sreedhar will be jointly producing this project. Details about the film’s leading lady and other cast and crew members will be announced soon.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari