Actress Amala Paul, who starred in films featuring top stars like Ram Charan and Allu Arjun, is now going to act with an upcoming hero. She will be seen as the main heroine in ‘Vastha Nee Venuka’, which has Havish in the lead role. Esha (Anthakamundhu Aa Taruvatha fame) will be seen as the second heroine in the movie.
Havish is the hero who has acted in Omkar’s Genius and he also happens to be the owner of the well known KLCE engineering college in Vijayawada. Ramesh Varma is the director of this movie and Dasari Kiran Kumar is producing the film on Ramadootha Cine Creations banner.
The movie will be shot in Europe for almost two months and three songs will be shot in Switzerland.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet to donate YouTube earnings for Corona relief
- 100% lockdown is the only solution to fight Corona: Venkatesh
- Mohan Lal donates for Corona crisis
- RGV’s teasing tweet on the senior director
- Maruthi slams rumors about his next film
- Delay in RRR kills hopes of Vamsi Paidipally even more