After the likes of Trisha, Aishwarya Rajesh, Raai Laxmi over the years, it’s now Amala Paul’s turn to test waters in Bollywood. The actress has reportedly been roped in for a breezy entertainer to be directed by Naresh Malhotra.
A leading newspaper has confirmed the news that Amala Paul had auditioned for the film and that the makers were pleased with Amala Paul’s look and the work she has done so far in Tamil and Telugu cinema. Apparently, she’ll be undergoing a makeover to play the role and the film will go on floors later this year.
Arjun Rampal is playing the lead role in this film. More details are awaited.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar