After the likes of Trisha, Aishwarya Rajesh, Raai Laxmi over the years, it’s now Amala Paul’s turn to test waters in Bollywood. The actress has reportedly been roped in for a breezy entertainer to be directed by Naresh Malhotra.
A leading newspaper has confirmed the news that Amala Paul had auditioned for the film and that the makers were pleased with Amala Paul’s look and the work she has done so far in Tamil and Telugu cinema. Apparently, she’ll be undergoing a makeover to play the role and the film will go on floors later this year.
Arjun Rampal is playing the lead role in this film. More details are awaited.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad