After the likes of Trisha, Aishwarya Rajesh, Raai Laxmi over the years, it’s now Amala Paul’s turn to test waters in Bollywood. The actress has reportedly been roped in for a breezy entertainer to be directed by Naresh Malhotra.
A leading newspaper has confirmed the news that Amala Paul had auditioned for the film and that the makers were pleased with Amala Paul’s look and the work she has done so far in Tamil and Telugu cinema. Apparently, she’ll be undergoing a makeover to play the role and the film will go on floors later this year.
Arjun Rampal is playing the lead role in this film. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic