Actress Amala Paul is back in the reckoning, thanks to her impressive performance in the recently released drama, Aadai (Aame in Telugu). She has now signed a Telugu film after a long time. This as-yet-untitled film, which will also be shot in Tamil, went on floors today.
Amala Paul’s new film has young hero Arun Adith as the male lead. Interestingly, Amala Paul is turning producer with the film’s Tamil version, titled Cadavar. The film is a forensic thriller and Amala plays a forensic expert in it.
Anup Panicker directs this film and Phaneendra Kumar and Prabhu Venkatachalam are jointly producing the Telugu version under Cosmos Entertainments banner. Veteran filmmaker Thammareddy Bharadwaj is presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on The Warriorr’s Telugu pre-release event
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir
- Shocker: Senior editor Gautham Raju passes away
- Mahesh Babu to kickstart SSMB28 this month
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?