The long delayed ‘Amrutham Chandamama Lo’ is going to finally release on May 17th, as per the latest update we have received. The news has been officially confirmed by the production house. The film is a comedy entertainer with a space theme.
Gunnam Gangaraju, who is the creator of the popular TV serial Amrutham, is the director and producer of this movie and he has spent a lot of money on the film. Sree has composed the music and the audio album was launched sometime ago by S. S.Rajamouli and family.
Inturi Vasu, Avasarala Sreenivas, Dhanya Balakrishna, Sivanarayana and other actors have played the lead roles in the film.
- Taxiwaala’s latest US collections
- Tamannaah to dub for the first time in Telugu?
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date