Amy Jackson is turning out to be a hot property in Bollywood. The latest news is that Amy Jackson has been chosen as the new face of one of world’s top fashion labels, Giorgio Armani. She’ll represent the brand for the Indian market and already she’s doing a photoshoot for the brand for a new ad campaign. Amy Jackson is being represented by KWAN Talent Agency, the same company which also manages brand endorsement deals for several celebrities like Mahesh Babu, Ranbir Kapoor, Genelia, Ileana, Shruti Haasan among many others.
The actress, who had made her debut in A L Vijay’s Madarasapattinam, is going to make her debut in Bollywood in Gautham Menon’s Ekk Deewana Tha, a remake of Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya (Ye Maya Chesave in Telugu). Right from cover shoots for several top magazines in the country to talk shows, the actress is busy promoting the film along with her co-star Prateik Babbar. After this film, she’ll soon begin shooting for Vamshi Paidipally’s Yevadu which also has Ram Charan Tej and Samantha in lead roles and she also has an important role to play in AL Vijay’s Thandavam.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race