Amy Jackson, who was recently seen in Yevadu, has joined hands with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) India for a brand new campaign named “Be an angel for animals : Adopt. Don’t Buy”. She has joined the long list of celebrities including Trisha and Priya Anand, who have been actively campaigning on behalf of PETA for the past few years.
Sharing her own story about she adopted Alfie, a six weeks old kitten, Amy Jackson said, “We can stop the cycle of animal homelessness and save lives by opening our hearts and homes to a loving cat or dog from an animal shelter instead of buying animals from breeders or pet shops.” In the past, the actress had volunteered at Elephant Rehabilitation Centre in Kerala and soon she decided to campaign against poaching of elephants and rhinos.
After Yevadu, Amy Jackson will soon be seen in Shankar’s eagerly awaited film, Manoharudu. Vikram is playing the lead role in this film and Aascar Ravichandran is producing it. The film is likely to hit the screens on April 14.
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Sammohanam, Mahanati & Abhimanyudu latest Vizag collections
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar
- Vishal thanks Kollywood stars for respecting Nadigar Sangam’s policy
- Press Note : Buy 1 Get 1 Ticket for Sammohanam in USA