Amyra Dastur, who will soon be seen in Rajugadu, has signed a Tamil film after a long gap. After making her debut in Tamil with Dhanush-KV Anand’s Anegan, she has largely focused on her career in Telugu and Hindi cinema in recent times. And after a brief gap, she is back in Tamil with a love story.
The film is being directed by Adhik Ravichandran, and Amyra is paired opposite GV Prakash. The untitled film also has Sanchita Shetty and Sonia Agarwal in lead roles. Interestingly, the team is shooting the film in 3D and some of the crew members who worked on 2.0 are working on this film as well.
Meanwhile, Amyra is awaiting the release of her upcoming Telugu film in which she is paired with Raj Tarun. Directed by Sanjana, the comedy film will release later this month.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das