Amyra Dastur, who will soon be seen in Rajugadu, has signed a Tamil film after a long gap. After making her debut in Tamil with Dhanush-KV Anand’s Anegan, she has largely focused on her career in Telugu and Hindi cinema in recent times. And after a brief gap, she is back in Tamil with a love story.
The film is being directed by Adhik Ravichandran, and Amyra is paired opposite GV Prakash. The untitled film also has Sanchita Shetty and Sonia Agarwal in lead roles. Interestingly, the team is shooting the film in 3D and some of the crew members who worked on 2.0 are working on this film as well.
Meanwhile, Amyra is awaiting the release of her upcoming Telugu film in which she is paired with Raj Tarun. Directed by Sanjana, the comedy film will release later this month.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover