Amyra Dastur, who will soon be seen in Rajugadu, has signed a Tamil film after a long gap. After making her debut in Tamil with Dhanush-KV Anand’s Anegan, she has largely focused on her career in Telugu and Hindi cinema in recent times. And after a brief gap, she is back in Tamil with a love story.
The film is being directed by Adhik Ravichandran, and Amyra is paired opposite GV Prakash. The untitled film also has Sanchita Shetty and Sonia Agarwal in lead roles. Interestingly, the team is shooting the film in 3D and some of the crew members who worked on 2.0 are working on this film as well.
Meanwhile, Amyra is awaiting the release of her upcoming Telugu film in which she is paired with Raj Tarun. Directed by Sanjana, the comedy film will release later this month.
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections