The promising Amyra Dastur is looking to make the best of her career in Telugu but things are taking time. Her last film, Manasuku Nacchindi became a disaster at the box office leaving Amyra disappointed.
She has now pinned all her hopes on Rajugadu and is keenly looking forward to the result of the film so that she can get a hold of her career in Telugu in a better way.
Amyra also has a Hindi project which will be directed by Prakash Kovelamudi. But Amyra’s eyes are on Rajugadu and she would like this film to do good so that her career takes the right shape.
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share