The promising Amyra Dastur is looking to make the best of her career in Telugu but things are taking time. Her last film, Manasuku Nacchindi became a disaster at the box office leaving Amyra disappointed.
She has now pinned all her hopes on Rajugadu and is keenly looking forward to the result of the film so that she can get a hold of her career in Telugu in a better way.
Amyra also has a Hindi project which will be directed by Prakash Kovelamudi. But Amyra’s eyes are on Rajugadu and she would like this film to do good so that her career takes the right shape.
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film