The promising Amyra Dastur is looking to make the best of her career in Telugu but things are taking time. Her last film, Manasuku Nacchindi became a disaster at the box office leaving Amyra disappointed.
She has now pinned all her hopes on Rajugadu and is keenly looking forward to the result of the film so that she can get a hold of her career in Telugu in a better way.
Amyra also has a Hindi project which will be directed by Prakash Kovelamudi. But Amyra’s eyes are on Rajugadu and she would like this film to do good so that her career takes the right shape.
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes
- Mahanati has changed my life : Keerthy Suresh