Young hero Anand Deverakonda is coming up with a psychological crime thriller titled ‘Highway’ next. The film’s entire shooting formalities have been wrapped up today. The film is being directed by ace cinematographer KV Guhan, who earlier directed Kalyan Ram’s 118. Highway was shot in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka.
Highway introduces Malayalam beauty Manasa Radhakrishnan as the female lead. The film comes with a tagline that says ‘A nerve-wracking ride journey’. Venkat Talari, who earlier bankrolled Aadi Saikumar’s ‘Chuttalabbayi’, is producing Highway under Sree Iswarya Lakshmi Movies banner. More interesting updates on the film will be out in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa, Rashmika’s Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu heads to Rajahmundry
- Chiranjeevi goes all out to help his cancer-ridden fan; Here’s an emotional story
- Crazy Buzz: Jr NTR to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- New release dates for Sarkaru Vaari Paata and Bheemla Nayak?
- EMK: Mahesh Babu – Jr NTR episode premieres date locked
- Prabhas storm continues: Radhe Shyam teaser beats Akhanda, Pushpa