Actress Taapsee’s upcoming comedy-horror, Anando Brahma, will offer a different experience to movie lovers. The film, unlike most horror movies where the actors are scared of ghosts, showcases how the ghosts are scared of human beings. The interesting clash between the ghosts and the humans forms the crux of the story.
Anando Brahma is slated for release on August 18. The makers have stepped up the film’s promotions by unveiling a cool video today. The video shows how the film’s director Mahi V Raghav had convinced his actors Taapsee, Vennela Kishore, Srinivas Reddy, Thagubothu Ramesh and Shakalaka Shankar, who were reluctant to do a ‘typical horror comedy’, to sign the film. The director explains why Anando Brahma is different.
This comedy-horror is produced by Bhale Manchi Roju’s makers Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy on 70mm Entertainments banner. The film’s motion poster was unveiled by Young Rebel Star Prabhas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time
- Double tension for Rajasekhar’s family
- Dear Comrade sets a new record in US