Bollywood starlet Ananya Panday is going to make her Tollywood debut with Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s Fighter. In a latest interview, Ananya was all praise for her favorite hero and Fighter co-star Vijay Deverakonda.
“I was floored by Vijay’s performance in Arjun Reddy. I feel lucky to be acting with him and that too in a pan-India film. Vijay may appear rough on the screen, but he is a soft-spoken person off the screen and mingles freely with everyone,” Ananya said, explaining how Vijay behaves on and off the camera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part