Bollywood starlet Ananya Panday is going to make her Tollywood debut with Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s Fighter. In a latest interview, Ananya was all praise for her favorite hero and Fighter co-star Vijay Deverakonda.
“I was floored by Vijay’s performance in Arjun Reddy. I feel lucky to be acting with him and that too in a pan-India film. Vijay may appear rough on the screen, but he is a soft-spoken person off the screen and mingles freely with everyone,” Ananya said, explaining how Vijay behaves on and off the camera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic
- Priya Prakash Varrier surprises with her first ‘mass’ song Ladi Ladi