Naveen Chandra and Lavanya Tripathi made a striking debut with the 2012 romantic drama, Andhala Rakshasi. After 3 years, the actors have again teamed up for an interesting film titled Lachimdeviki O Lekkundi (LOL). The film has been directed by Jagadeesh, a former assistant director in Rajamouli’s team.
LOL had its audio launched by Rajamouli couple of weeks ago. As per the latest update, the film will hit the screens on 11th December. MM Keeravani is the film’s music composer and the audio album has garnered decent response. Sai Prasad Kamineni is the film’s producer.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?